Capitalize The B Tote bag
With this, I hope everyone can at least acknowledge that language is ever-changing. Yes, “colored” was once a common term for Black people in the US and yes, African American has been considered to be the most polite thing to say at the time. It is now 2020 and every document that requires a racial identifier now uses Black (for the most part) to encompass all kinds of Black people from the diaspora: African Americans in the US, Caribbean, and folks from the Americas, people from countries in Africa, etc.
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)