Explaining Oppression Tote bag
"One of the things that infuriates me the most is how much Black people know about whites. Their history, foods, movies, media, etc. White people have stolen, and made the lives for Blacks in the diaspora a living hell. From enforcing Eurocentric beauty standards to impoverishing and incarcerating. Yet in all of this they have written themselves out of the role of bad guys so most white people are “somehow” oblivious to their own crimes! NOW YOU’RE SAYING IT’S UP TO ME to have to EXPLAIN TO YOU HOW Y’ALL FUCKING HURT US ? FUCK YOU."
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)